The Florida Movers & Warehousemen’s Association established this Code of Ethics as a guide to the members of the Association in dealing with the laws of the land. Each member of the Association agrees to conduct business in keeping with this code.
1. To operate our business within the minimum operating standards established by the Association.
2. To handle our customer’s property with the utmost care at all times.
3. To maintain all equipment, at each facility, in keeping with proper commercial practices and safety standards, and to observe all laws and safety regulations established to ensure the safety of our workers and the property of our customers.
4. To fulfill commitments to our customers to the best of our ability
5. To observe all applicable law or regulations of state, federal, and other governmental bodies, and to conduct only such operations as we can perform with competence.
6. To participate only in fair and honest advertising of products and services.
7. To avoid untrue, or misleading statements concerning a competitor or their methods of operations.
8. To use honest and accurate methods and equipment for weights and measurements.
9. To respond promptly to complaints by customers and settle disputes in a fair and reasonable manner.